Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas message 2012

 I just discovered a 17 minute film that is a sort of WayBack machine to 1932 when Meher Baba delivered an address on the spiritual responsibility of the motion picture industry at a reception in his honor at Pickfair in Hollywood, home of Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks Jr.. Long before I knew about Meher Baba I graduated from USC Film School, totally unaware that it was established by Fairbanks and Pickford. In 1983, while returning from a pilgrimage to Meher Baba's tomb in India I encountered Steven Speilberg and all the producers of Star Wars, ET, and Indian Jones in Bombay. I subsequently shared this message with all of them. This is the first time I have heard the address read in its entirety. It is my Christmas gift to all of you. 
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZu9wMZkCo


No comments: