Sunday, April 01, 2007

Welcome to THE GNU LIFE


Here's a peek at my new comic strip. Its birth coincides with teaching cartooning at the Charles M. Schulz Museum: kids classes next week...their first adult classes in June. So without further ado let me introduce you to a wildebeest and a couple of sheep who, along with their friends, are living THE GNU LIFE. This is a play on the New Life, a significant period in the life of Meher Baba from 1949-1951. Sanskaras are the karmic impressions we gather to ourselves throughout our lives.

4 comments:

valhalla57 said...

I thought the GNU LIFE was really cool and funny. Go B.N.!!!!!

valhalla57 said...

I thought that the GNU LIFE was cool and funny. Go B.N.!!!!

Jessan Dunn Otis said...

Brian,

I'm Barbara Blossom's sister. She sent me your link this morning. Oh! - what a wonder, wacky realm I've *clicked* into. Right on B.N.! ~:-)

Cheers!

Jessan

Roy said...

Way to go Brian

Looks great... looking forward to the next post.